Applying for Membership
The Art District Gallery is an artist collective featuring art that is fun, vibrant, unique and contemporary. The ADG accepts membership in a diverse range of disciplines. Applications are evaluated on creativity, artistic merit, and professionalism. Members work together as a team, contribute time on a Committee, fulfill gallery sitting hours for pop-up shows as needed, and continue to develop their own individual professional art practice. All submitted art for ADG shows must be finished and ready to hang.
Membership fee 2020 - $120
– Artists featured on ADG website
– Participate in Member Exhibitions throughout the year (approx 4-6)
– Low commission Fee of 10% on Art Sales (plus POS fees)
– Meet new collectors and art lovers and exhibit in a variety of locations across Waterloo Region
– Develop community contacts
Send the following info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Letter of introduction: What you can contribute & why you want to join the ADG.
2. One Page: Artist Statement and Biography or CV. Please include your name, address, email, phone number & website link or online portfolio link.
3. List of Images: with Name, Title, Medium, Price & Year
4. Image jpegs with Name, Title, Medium, Price, & Year. Good quality & cropped, 2MB max.
The ADG Membership Committee reviews each application and will contact you for an interview.
Note: Artwork Insurance is the responsibility of each artist when exhibiting with the Art District Gallery.
Art District Gallery Members
Professional Artwork Submissions must be in Ready to Hang condition:
1. Glass & frame clean, dust free
2. Mats and backing in good condition, no marks, tears. Preferably acid free backing and mats.
3. Frame in good condition.
4. Include Name, Title, Medium, Size, Price on back of artwork
Art District Gallery New Member Contact: email@example.com